DuroMax XP5500HX 5,500 Watt Dual Fuel Portable HX Generator w/ CO Alert
- Regular price
- Price: $749.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $749.00
- Unit price
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5-10 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please note: If you have products from different manufacturers in your order, the items may be shipped at different times with different tracking numbers.
Free shipping exclusions:
All generators will qualify for free shipping. Accessories will have a shipping fee of $19.99
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price, then contact us within six months of your purchase date. Please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item, that you have ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 05. United States
FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTIGUOUS U.S ON ALL GENERATORS
This Deal Ends In:
You can count on the DuroMax XP5500HX to give you power when you need it the most. The XP5500HX delivers the most power in its class with 5,500 watts of power and its portable design is an excellent package that you can take anywhere! With a 210cc OHV-V DuroMax Engine, this workhorse is PERFECT for camping, RVs, tailgating, and can power lights and household appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, and fans during any power outage or emergency event.
- The control center on the XP500HX is an all new design with a digital multimeter, USB outlets, a front-facing fuel interface. DuroMax’s exclusive MX2 switch that harnesses the generator's full power by combining the two 19-amp 120-volt circuits into one powerhouse 38-amp circuit. The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
- This generator has Dual Fuel technology that allows it to run on gasoline or propane, giving you the choice of fuels.
- If an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected, the DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator.
- Built using a powerful 210cc OHV-V DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
- The fully loaded power panel includes two 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet.
- Onboard the XP5500HX are individual circuit breakers, idle control, and a low oil sensor.
|Running Amperage at 120V||37.50|
|Running Amperage at 240V||18.75|
|Runtime at 25% Load||19|
|Runtime at 50% Load||9|
|Running Amperage at 120V||35.63|
|Running Amperage at 240V||17.81|
|Runtime at 25% Load||15|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Engine & Emission Specifications|
|Engine Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Rocker Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||20.3 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||20 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Manufacturer||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||4 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||25"-Long x 23"-Wide x 22"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||128-lbs|
|Volume (db)||69 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|What's in the Box?||XP5500HX Generator, Oil Funnel, Spark Plug Wrench, Tool Set, Wheel & Handle Kit, Propane Regulator, and Owner's Manual|