Renogy 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Self-Heating Function
- Regular price
- Price: $949.99
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $949.99
- Unit price
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5-10 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please note: If you have products from different manufacturers in your order, the items may be shipped at different times with different tracking numbers.
Free shipping exclusions:
All generators will qualify for free shipping. Accessories will have a shipping fee of $19.99
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price, then contact us within six months of your purchase date. Please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item, that you have ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 05. United States
FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTIGUOUS U.S ON ALL GENERATORS
This Deal Ends In:
The Renogy 12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Ion Phosphate Battery w/ Self-Heating is superior in cold climates. It's intelligent self-heating function will automatically start operating once the battery's core temperature drops below 41°F (5°C).
- Uncompromising Quality: State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
- Self-Heating Function: The intelligent self-heating function will start operating automatically once the battery’s core temperature drops below 41°F (5°C), effortlessly keeping your battery charged in cold environments.
- Reliable BMS System: The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides short circuit, over charging and over-temperature protection while maintaining a balanced voltage across all cells.
- Low Temperature Protection Function: The lithium battery has low temperature charging and discharging protection function. When the temperature is below 0℃, it will stop charging. When the temperature is below -20℃, it will stop discharging.
- Auto-balancing Function: Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function to improve the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term.
- Real-time monitor: The battery features RS485 communication ports—enabling communication between batteries, external devices (BT-2 Bluetooth Module or Monitoring Screen) and host computers for you to monitor the charging status in real-time in Renogy DC Home APP.
|RENOGY 12V 100AH SMART LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY|
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity||100 Ah||Dimensions||11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch / 289 x 172 x 187.5 mm|
|Nominal Voltage||12.8 V||Weight||26 lbs. / 11.8 kg|
|Voltage Range||10~14.8 V||Charge Temperature||32~131°F/ 0~55°C|
|Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃)||80%DOD 4000 Cycles||Discharge Temperature||-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current||50 A||Protection Rate||IP54|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current||100 A||Communication Port||RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)|
|Discharging Voltage Range||10V~14.4V||Insulation Resistance||500V DC, ≥ 10 MΩ|
|Standard Operation Temperature||25℃±5℃||Certifications|
|Storage Temperature||-13~149℉ / -25~65℃||UN38.3||YES|
|Automatically Self-heating function||Temperature < 41℉（5℃）||MSDS||YES|
|Activation switch||*1||5-year Prorated Warranty|
Renogy LiFePO4 battery has a minimum 4000 cycles time which delivers up to 8 times longer than a lead-acid battery. Moreover, with the incredible energy density of the battery, Renogy LiFePO4 battery is thin and light with immense power. There’s no reason to settle for other batteries if you can think 'Big Picture'.
Powered by an upgraded intelligent BMS circuit, the battery will guarantee balance between each battery cell group，and features the most preceise temperature measurement discrepancy of its kind. This battery will more accuratlet display and protect the battery from over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, short circuit, high temperature, and low temperature.
Meet our revolutionary self-heating function. This technology allows you to charge your batteries in cold environments effortlessly. When connected to an input, the self-heating function will start operating automatically once the battery temperature drops below 41°F (5°C).
- 1. Please secure all cable connections to the proper specification in order to ensure good contact between the cable lugs and the terminals. Over-tightening cable connections can cause terminal breakage and loose cable connections can cause terminal meltdown or fire.
- 2. DO NOT string the battery in series. ONLY connect batteries of the same manufacturer and model in parallel.
- 3. Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.