Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 100Ah
- Regular price
- Price: $299.99
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $299.99
- Unit price
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5-10 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you have products from different manufacturers in your order, the items may be shipped at different times with different tracking numbers.
Free shipping exclusions:
All generators will qualify for free shipping. Accessories will have a shipping fee of $19.99
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price, then contact us within six months of your purchase date. Please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item, that you have ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 01 and Apr 03. United States
FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTIGUOUS U.S ON ALL GENERATORS
This Deal Ends In:
The Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid Gel 12V 100Ah is capable of delivering high currents on demand and offer long service life with very low self-discharge. It is designed for frequent and cyclic discharge. It is suitable for various applications including electric vehicles, solar/wind energy system, UPS battery backup, telecommunication systems, medical equipment, and more.
- Maintenance Free & No Leakage: This battery is comprised of gel instead of liquid, so there is no maintenance required to keep the battery working properly. Manufactured with an advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance.
- Extended Service Lifetime: Corrosion-resistant grids enable a design life of up to 12 years in standby applications and more than 750 charge/discharge cycles at 50% DOD in cyclic applications.
- Longer Shelf Life: Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their Flooded counterparts. No need to recharge the dormant battery frequently.
- Excellent Deep Discharge Recovery: Proprietary plate composition and patented gel electrolyte ensures excellent recovery capability after excessive deep discharge. This means that GEL batteries can discharge more and still be recharged like new. Unlike Flooded batteries, they are not allowed to discharge too much.
- Install Them Anywhere: Maintenance free, no leakage, no toxic gas generation, vibration resistant, and stable performance at high (140°F) and low (-4°F) temperature make Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Batteries able to be used in virtually any position. They can run in various systems, including marine, RV, van, off-grid, home backup power, and more!
|RENOGY 12V 100AH DEEP CYCLE HYBRID GEL BATTERY|
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity (77°F/25°C)||100 Ah (20 Hour Rate to 10.5V)||Dimensions (L x W x H)||12.9 x 6.8 x 8.7 in / 328 x 172 x 220 mm|
|Rated Voltage||12 V||Weight||63.9 lbs. / 29 kg|
|Number of Cells||6||Terminal Bolt Size||M8 x 1.25 x 16 mm|
|Reference Capacity (77°F/25°C)||C3: 74.4Ah; C5: 83.5Ah; C10: 95.0Ah; C20: 100.0Ah||Normal Operating Temperature||77°F±9°F（25°C±5°C）|
|Cycle Life||750 Cycles (50% DOD)||Operating Temperature Range||Discharge: -4~140°F/ -20°C~60°C; Charge: 32°F~122°F (0°C~50°C)|
|Self-discharge Rate (77°F/25°C)||＜3% / month||Storage Temperature Range||-4~140°F/ -20°C~60°C|
|Float Charge Voltage (77°F/25°C)||13.6V~13.8V; Temperature Compensation: -18mV/°C||Container Material||ABS|
|Cycle Use Voltage (77°F/25°C)||14.2V~14.4V; Temperature Compensation: -24mV/°C||Recommended Terminal Torque||88.5~106.2 inch·lb / 10~12 N·m|
|Equalization Voltage (77°F/25°C)||14.2V||Certifications|
|Continuous Discharging Current||10A~20A||MSDS||YES|
|Max Discharging Current||1000A (5 seconds)||Accessories|
|Max Charging Current||30A||M8 Bolts||*2|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 6.0mΩ||Warranty|
|Connection Method||In Series, and In Parallel (up to 4)||3-year material and workmanship warranty|
This Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery has a design life of over 12 years. During this time, you will be able to charge and discharge the battery more than 750 times at 50% depth of discharge.
When not in use, the monthly self-discharge rate of this Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery is as low as 3%. This means it can hold the charge for longer than a Flooded battery.
- With a continuous 10A to 20A discharge, this Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery supports powering most daily home appliances.
- The maximum 1000A discharge (5 seconds) is suitable for appliances that require a high startup current, like a fridge, air-conditioner, washing machine, and more.
All Renogy GEL batteries have installation flexibility. These non-hazardous, clean batteries emit no toxic gas during normal operation, while a Flooded battery would. Engineered with improved sealing construction, there is no acid leakage either. They can be used safely near sensitive equipment or people.
- 1. We recommend only using consistent battery types. DO NOT mix Hybrid GEL and Pure GEL batteries together as it will reduce overall performance and may cause damage to the battery bank.
- 2. To avoid cycle-life shortening, we recommend not discharging the battery below 50%.
- 3. It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- 4. We highly recommend installing the battery upright. It is allowed to install the battery on its side only if there are special reasons for doing so. DO NOT install the battery upside down.