Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12 Volt 100Ah
- Regular price
- Price: $269.99
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $269.99
- Unit price
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5-10 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please note: If you have products from different manufacturers in your order, the items may be shipped at different times with different tracking numbers.
Free shipping exclusions:
All generators will qualify for free shipping. Accessories will have a shipping fee of $19.99
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price, then contact us within six months of your purchase date. Please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item, that you have ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 03 and Oct 05. United States
FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTIGUOUS U.S ON ALL GENERATORS
This Deal Ends In:
The Renogy 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery is a favorite in a wide variety of applications due to its outstanding performance. Maintenance-free and leak-proof, the battery is ideal for standby projects that require minimal monitoring. The battery can also handle cyclic uses, such as RVs, boats, medical equipment, and lawnmowers, thanks to its high discharge rate and wide operation temperature range. With the finest materials, state-of-the-art production techniques, and the strictest quality control measures, Renogy AGM batteries aim to provide the most reliable, convenient, and economical rechargeable battery solution.
- Maintenance Free & Safe to Use: Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance. No acid leakage, no water refilling, and no harmful hydrogen gas.
- Outstanding Discharge Performance: Proprietary quinary alloy plates and exclusively treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity. This means that Renogy AGM batteries can power home appliances with high current ratings.
- Longer Shelf Life: Upgrades to lithium seamlessly with the standard BCI group size but a greater energy density, a deeper discharge capability, a higher round-trip efficiency, and a faster charging speed.
- Better Performance at Extreme Temp: The improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance from 5℉ (-15℃) to 122℉ (50℃).
- Power Most Appliances: Featuring 1100A (5 seconds) max discharge current and consistent, stable discharge, the battery can power up most home appliances, such as a fridge, microwave, CPAP, coffee maker, laptop, and more.
|RENOGY 12V 100AH DEEP CYCLE AGM BATTERY|
|Operation Specifications||Mechanical Specifications|
|Rated Capacity||100Ah (10 Hour Rate to 10.5V)||Dimensions||13.1 x 6.9 x 8.6 in / 332 x 175 x 219 mm|
|Rated Voltage||12 V||Weight||63.9 lbs / 29 kg|
|Number of Cells||6||Terminal Bolt Size||M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm|
|Self-discharge Rate||3% / month||Discharge Temperature||-4~140°F/ -20~60°C|
|Float Charge Voltage||13.5V~13.8V; Temperature Compensation: -18mV/℃||Normal Operating Temperature||77°F±5.4°F（25°C±3°C）|
|Cycle Use Voltage||14.4V~14.8V; Temperature Compensation: -24mV/℃||Operating Temperature Range||Discharge: 5°F~122°F / -15°C~50°C; Charge: 5°F~104°F / -15°C~40°C|
|Equalization Voltage||14.4V~14.8V||Storage Temperature Range||5°F~104°F / -15°C~40°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||5°F~104°F/-15℃~40℃||Container Material||ABS|
|Max Discharging Current||1100A (5 seconds)||Recommended Terminal Torque||109.8 inch·lb / 12.4 N·m|
|Max Charging Current||30A||Certification|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 5.0mΩ||MSDS||YES|
|Connection Method||In Series, and In Parallel (up to 4)||Accessories|
|2-year material and workmanship warranty|
When not in use, the monthly self-discharge rate of this Renogy Deep Cycle AGM sealed battery is as low as 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts.
The maximum 1100A discharge (5 seconds) is suitable for appliances that require a high startup current, like a fridge.
With a consistent and stable discharge, the battery can power up most common home appliances, such as a microwave, CPAP, coffee maker, laptop, and more.
The battery comes with two silver-plated M8 terminal bolts for cable wiring. And there are positive (+) and negative (-) icons on the container for easy wiring identification.
Built with rugged ABS container material, the battery is vibration resistant and durable.
- To avoid cycle life shortening, it is recommended not to discharge the battery below 50%.
- It is highly recommended to use a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.
- We highly recommend installing the battery upright. It is allowed to install the battery on its side only if there are special reasons for doing so. DO NOT install the battery upside down.
- It is recommended to connect batteries with the same type (AGM), same voltage (V), and same capacity (Ah) from the same brand.